Elysium Conservatory's internship program is a unique opportunity for individuals to gain practical theatre experience in a close-knit, progressive theatre company operating in the heart of the historic downtown arts district of San Pedro, CA.
Applications for the internship program are accepted on a rolling basis. If we believe you are the right fit for our company we will make every effort to place you in your specific area of interest.
Internships are available in the following departments
(bold - increased professional opportunities):
· Romeo & Juliet: January 23 thru April 30, 2017
· Dark of the Moon: May 15 thru August 27, 2017
· Be at least 18 years old
· Currently be a student or have equivalent professional experience
· Be able to commit to a two-month program, working at least 6 hrs. per week
· Reside in, or be able to commute to, San Pedro
· Have a strong desire to work in an available internship department and articulate that interest in the application
· Carefully read through the website and submit a thoughtfully completed application
· Interns are unpaid positions; interns can either volunteer or apply for academic credit
(we are happy to accommodate academic credit
· Perks: Professional Development and networking opportunities, unparalleled community, complimentary tickets, complimentary classes at the Elysium Conservatory and a whole lot more!
Please attach to the application form below a cover letter stating why you’re interested in this particular area, how you will benefit from this experience, and your long term professional goals.